Need help to smoke out some under meshers EU#1032

For the last month we have had a group of (apparently) chinese players that offline raid and hide under mesh.
My undermeshing abilities are almost none and i am planning to remain so.
I need a team of well versed anti meshers that can help our server. I am the only one that keeps them at bay atm but 3v1 raids with avatars are beginning to not be fun.
The server is EU#1032 on PC, Exile Lands.
Thanks in advance.
PS: the film has in description the screenshots and data.

@Community, you have admin right on officials servers, so monday morning you log on in this server 1032 and clean this + ban players. It is only 10 minutes of time.

Waiting for your confirmation that all is clear, thanks.

1 Like

Reporting an infraction

To ensure we can provide the best help we can, please make sure you provide the best information you can at the time of your report. This means relaying as much information, as closer to the truth as you can, to help our team evaluate the situation.

If when analysing the report we find evidence suggesting the information provided was false, tampered with or modified in such a way as to provide a wrongful interpretation, we might proceed to exert disciplinary action against your account.

How to contact us

If you want to report an infraction in any of our official servers, please contact us via Direct Message in our forums. You can do so by going to your profile, selecting Message, and in the recipient field type in @Community . Do not tag any other players or members of our community in your reports.

Once you’re filling in the report, please make sure to include the following details:

• Platform
  • Name of the Server
  • A description of the infraction being reported
  • Irrefutable, veridic proof and evidence to back up your report. This includes, but is not limited to, screenshots, videos, timestamps, names of characters and guilds, profiles.

Make sure to reach us this way to report players, clans or exploits. We won’t be able to refund or return any loss of property caused by an infraction or abuse and as a result, any such requests will be dismissed.

Procedure here: Official Servers - Terms of conduct, guidelines and procedures

2 Likes

In conan exploiters dont get banned.

https://forums.funcom.com/t/conan-exiles-community-guidelines-please-read/54375

1 Like