Nerf greater sabertooths

You guys need to take a look into greater sabers. They literally one hit kill you and you don’t even have a chance to fight back! I have video evidence of this occurrence and needs t be looked into man just isn’t fair! Either they are buffed up using pork all day or something.

Please take a look. Video evidence if needed

2 Likes

Multiple videos of this issue now.

1 Like

Yeah takes pvp out of pvp 50 vitality heavy armour and one shot is disgusting

2 Likes

Is this on an official or private server? And are you talking about wild greater sabertooths, or the pet variety? If it’s the latter of both those, the amount of damage inflicted by pets & thralls is now manually adjustable by the server admin, so you might want to have a word with them. If it’s on officials, though…yeah, sorry. (Are you saying these things are worse than the gorram corrupted wolf now?)

1 Like

Hi mate,

Yes on official it would seem they are one hitting you and straight of killing you before you have time to react. It would Also seem they are being ‘porked’ all day to do massive damage. Silly really!

1 Like

Very much worse than the wolf

1 Like

I can confirm. It is ridiculous.

1 Like

Thanks for also confirming this! It’s so silly! How the hell is anyone on this game suppose to fight back against it? We have even had 3-4 thrall’s on 1 saber it and kills all of them!

1 Like

Agree. There is no fun in pvp, either you need grind for sabers yourself and see who die first or just avoid contact… its ridiculous

2 Likes

Thanks for confirming also. For me this just isn’t fun anymore. With thralls who are way OP than they should be and sabers who can kill you in one hit.

This has now been reported to Funcom via form.
So will wait to hear back on this issue

1 Like

@Insane Hi I’m not a PvP player I’m a PVE player but if your raiding another players base that’s protected with pets and players are not online to defend couldn’t you just gas the pets till they die since they can’t were gas mask? … like I said I’m not a PvP player so I don’t know but if I was this is what I would do I guess lol

It is not a problem to raid someone offline. It is about meeting people somewhere on the map, who will probably just run around on a horse and get his saber to kill everyone in one hit.

1 Like

Bit ironic as literally yesterday you guys came to my base with 5 of them to raid 1 player​:skull::skull:

1 player even though your in a tribe full of meshers grow up kid you love those exploits only way you can win all goob bobby we all know how you play. No justification required.

3 Likes

And how else would u suggest people fight your clan when u have a base full of porked thralls all you guys are the first ones to cheat every time and the first ones to cry about it when it’s done to you :joy: like Shaun said grow up if u can’t handle it don’t do it yourself.

Hello, this issue will be addressed in the upcoming parity patch, as it’s already fixed internally.

You may still report players found abusing it through Zendesk, just be sure to provide irrefutable evidence such as a video of the occurrence so that our team can assist.

We’re closing this topic as the discussion has run its course.

3 Likes