New cross over patch

Anyone find where to download the new cross server patch. Servers wont launch, saying incompatible version.

maybe it’s just a problem with official servers

well there is not a single official server in the list for game pass client, great stuff

Greetings everyone,

Are you seeing this issue on the Steam or Microsoft store version of Conan Exiles?

on the xbox pass version. keeps saying incompatible

Yes, have gone under apps, repaired the game client. Have checked store on microsoft and xbox, no update. Have restarted both game and pc multiple times.

Thank you for the additional information @EgoSumLupus

The team is aware of this issue and they are currently working on it. We will update this thread once this is resolved.

When the last patch went off, i had to uninstall and reinstall. If that is what is going to happen again. I want a refund on xbox so i can repurchase on steam. Already paid for the full game and all add ons. This is completely unacceptable customer service

You shouldn’t have to keep reinstalling. The new version is out, but we’re keeping an eye on whether folks are actually receiving the update normally. This appears to be affecting other Windows Store games as well, so it’s not exclusive to us at least.

At any rate, how was this not tested on a test server first. To see if there would be a conflict. Tired of this poor service.

Excuse me. They can make sure that the people facilitating their game are up to speed on what they plan to do. Thus, test it first on non official, make sure it works, then publish it. Just common sense.

We understand you’re frustrated, but please bear in mind that sometimes unforeseen issues occur that are out of our control. What you’re suggesting isn’t actually the source of the problem.

Are you still unable to get the new version without a reinstall? We haven’t seen new traffic about this issue in a few hours now.

Not OP, but I am still unable to patch via Microsoft Store or Xbox App, version is last modified 9/11/2021.

1 Like

Alright, thanks for the update.

same for me, infact only see about 10 servers total on main menu, and they’re all unofficial

i’m on steam, and just updated.

my favorites are also blank, including my own private server I pay for via gportal, direct connect to it works fine.

the server list looks good on steam, but for gamepass, no official server is shown in the list and there is no update in the microsoft store

Yeah, as far as we’re aware this issue is only affecting players using the version you’d get from the Windows Store (Game Pass, Xbox app on PC, etc). Last I heard, at least a few other games on this platform were also experiencing similar issues (including a newly-released multiplayer module for a shooter about big space rings and spartans).

It’s unclear at this time what more we can do on our end, but we can consider issuing a republish of the patch if it keeps up and see if that helps. In the meantime, I do apologize again for any trouble this causes.

thx for the feedback. But am I reading that right that a reinstall wouldn’t solve the issue? I digged a bit deeper and it seems that todays patch is not being offered in windows store and automatic update didn’t do anything either.
Sounds a bit like it is not being published on windows store at all, mybe worth looking into