All official servers are invalid

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE-Conflict
Region: America
Mods?: No
Edition: Game Pass

Bug Description:

Tried to log into server 6439. All official servers were invalid. I did a clean reinstall of the game only to figure out that funcom hates gamepass on pc users. Cried a little

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Step 1 Open Conan Exiles for gamepass on pc
  2. Step 2 Look in frustration that they haven’t pushed the update to xbox app
  3. Step 3 cry

Yep.

Try restarting your app fully, task manager close and reopen. Microsoft is famously bad at not deploying updates in a timely manner

Yeah no. I’ve tried reinstalling the game, and the xbox app. Restarted my computer like 3 times already. I’m just so frustrated with it. as soon as i get paid, im buying it on steam. its ridiculous.

1 Like

Hello, this is currently a known issue and we’re working on a fix. We believe uninstalling and reinstalling the game solves this issue. If yours is still not solved, could you please tell us which version do you see when you launch the game?

It says revision 349660

Same problem here.

1 Like

same problem here

The servers are invalid because GamePass is bad at updating games. Your client is not updated to the latest patch and as mentioned earlier by Funcom a full reinstall helps. Alternatively, buy the game on steam during the next sale and be done all the GamePass issues.

Weird that the rest of games on gamepass dont have such problem.

Played ARK/MK11/Forza H4&5 and none of them had delayed updates.
Looks like it wasn’t even deployed at first place.

Problem still persists.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.