Game Pass PC version of game is not the same version as ALL official and most private servers and cannot connect

Basic Info:

Platform: PC
Storefront: Game Pass
Issue Type: Other
Game Mode: Online Private
Server Type: PvE
Server Name: DDMs Realm
Mods: =MODS=

Bug Description:

After update 3.0 servers are listed as invalid due to version conflict

Bug Reproduction:

Reinstalled multiple times and noticed version conflict. It appears that the game pass version isn’t the same version as the servers. Game pass PC revision is 403075/34529 and the servers are all 408113/34671. Steam version of the game connects without issue because the game client and the server are the same version but the Game Pass PC game version is not correct and therefore cannot connect.

I’m performing another fresh install today to see if the update was pushed out but didn’t automatically update (conan exiles never updates automatically on gamepass for me)

I have that problem too, and it’s the only game that does it, which is strange. Please post if the reinstall works.

The reinstall didn’t work. Version is still 403075.

There was a tweet about this.

Conan Exiles !Age of Sorcery OUT NOW!
](https://twitter.com/ConanExiles)

@ConanExiles

Replying to

@stefsanjati

Hey there! We are looking into the issue at the moment trying to determine the cause of the problem. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for the patience!

11 hours later still no fix, i think they are probably prioritizing other bugs and issues.

They seem to use this thread to give updates:

Some replies here:

Unfortunately restarting servers isn’t going to fix this issue I don’t think. It won’t fix until the second patch to bring the game pass version up to 408113/34671 rolls out. We haven’t gotten a second patch like everyone else has.

None of the official servers are appearing, meanwhile MONTHS worth of progress is onthe line of being degraded litterally because we are unable to play? WTF - litterally the whole point of playing prior was for this update

They’ve turned off decay.

Did they? It just says that the timers were kept at 14 days (summer mode)

https://forums.funcom.com/t/summer-decay-timers-extended/201610?u=narelle

You’re right. 14 days it is.

1 Like

Greetings players!
Thank you for reporting this situation regarding the game pass discrepancies.

Our team has been investigating this and attempting to solve it, as quickly as possible. Thanks to them, as well as to the usefull reports such as this, from the players, a solution was already submited sucessfully and this issue should already be fixed.

Once again, thank you very much for your assistance dear players!

For anyone on gamepass waiting for the update to start downloading you may have to re-download the game. Its a problem gamepass has had for years with certain games.

1 Like

moist-critical