New Life Spawning!

Hello AoC !

So much years playing this game, with pleasure !
And for now I will try to continue, even if a Baby Boss aggroed me for the next years !

Yes, during the Saga Quest, since that last 8th march, my life will never be the same.
Welcome my little fairy, my little Girl ! And thanks my little wife for that gift !

I love you so much !

16 Likes

What a beautiful little girl!!! Congratulations to you and your wife! And good luck dealing that that wonderful RL aggro (wife and child, and all the family and friends).

Happy Birthday, Baby!

Go team, Nemeras!!

K

1 Like

Thats amazing!

Congrats to you and your wife Nemeras for your amazing little minion!

1 Like

Aw, congratulations Nemeras!!! Thanks for sharing this with us!! :smiley:

1 Like

Congratulations! An absolutely adorable barbarian-in-training!

1 Like

Your saga is just beginning :wink: Congrats to you and your family!

2 Likes

Ahhh a new Twink was born, gratz to level 1 :wink:

1 Like

Congratulations to you and your wife on the addition to the family, Nemeras! She’s wonderful!

1 Like

Congratulations! May your child only know good health and happiness. :smiley:

1 Like

Funcom Customer Service is unable to assist with any technical or billing issues experienced during “Parenthood”. If you have any further questions or concerns, please let us know and we’ll do our best to assist you. I hope you have a wonderful day!

:wink:

6 Likes

Congratulations to you and your wife with the new addition to your family.

1 Like

will the sun shine tomorrow ?

2 Likes

Congratulations on the new addition to your family.
The Baby-boss is certainly one of the most challenging boss-encounters you can engage with but also the most rewarding.
Hopefully you will master playing Age of Conan one-handed as you cradle your little one as she drinks from a bottle or when she is restless and needs a cuddle from daddy to comfort her. (I know it is possible, I used to raid with a woman who would be cradling her baby as the child fell asleep whilst she raided and she could do all that was required in the fights …)

2 Likes

Born in battle :stuck_out_tongue: true conan style. Big grats to you all !

1 Like

Hello!

Congrats and may the Eye of the Old Great Serpent One, Set watch over!

2 years (and some months ^_^) later, the future geek is on a good way !

Now returning to my constructions here on Conan Exiles :smiley:

Hope you all are fine in those times of pandemia. Stay safe !

6 Likes

LOL, only just noticed: if the timestamp on the original photo is her date of birth, we share it - March 10th. :grin: