New Mega Server: Barbaricus

Tell that to the Kardashians.
One day they were Kicked out from Staten Island and next day they get a lot of money and rewards.
Facts !! Facts !!! Facts !!!

Could not resist

You mean those things you keep ignoring? :wink:

If you want to be a kardashian, you need some implants.

Do you want to make out with me or something ?
Because this is really personal.
The answer is no, too much drama.

1 Like

Oh God… Martinez… you’re fired!
:joy:

1 Like

I fail to see how. But, as I said before, you do you.

Enjoy the free views for your topic, too. We gotta make sure that everyone sees it, so they’re well informed. That way you’re sure to get players who don’t care if the server admin has played the game enough to know which game mode is which, or how to configure the server.

And hey, I’m sure that not being able to change your mind when presented with facts will make you the most popular server admin ever :smiley:

PS: FYI, that’s what “personal” looks like :wink:

You are misadvertising your server as something which is not …

1 Like

Stop crying about if it-s pve or not snowflakes

That was funny thou :smiley:
Here we are arguing with OP whether it’s PvP or PvE-C… and you discover that it’s PvE lol
You know what… it IS PvE-C… (c for confused)…
I can already see the look on his face come Friday when there’s some random guy chipping away at his wall with stone daggers as he watches helplessly… all confused…

2 Likes

No, I was changing the server to PvE because I felt so bad for what I’ve done and I wanted
you all to join me on the server so we can be BBF and run naked on the fields.
We can adopt 3 Kinds and a cat
:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I looked into this out of curiosity, and I found a post that says
that they recently started to allow private servers to have up to 200 Players at the same time.
I wish they do that with the Private servers, and they Increase the limit at least to 80

To be very direct and brutally honest with you: you seem to lack experience in the game

• First off, what was already discussed, anyone who filters your server using the official modes will be a PVE-r who will leave the moment they realise it was a PvP server. PvP players will not find it at all because it is labelled incorrectly.
  • No server in CE can handle 200 players. You will be lucky if your server can handle 70 without people watching a slideshow during raid time.
  • Dynamic Building Damage does not do what you think it does. I am pretty sure soon enough you will find out that anyone can offline you during raid time + raid you any time while online. Based on the tests performed by the community (you are free to make your own), dynamic building damage turns the server in 24/7 raid. During non-raid time you can be raided only when online, during raid time, you can be raided even if you are offline since the raid window overrides the dynamic building damage. You will have to enforce the no offline raiding as an admin.
  • Better Thralls does not add any new thralls (T4) except for one which turns off the lights during daytime. It allows you to have more thralls on follow.
  • You are running mods that are no longer supported which may create further issues on your server.

My only intention was to correct a mistake you made and help you get the correct crowd for your server but with the way you have responded to this thread, you probably won’t need anywhere near 200 slots for your server. I hope more people read this thread to know what they are signing up for when playing on your server.

I will no longer respond here. I wish you all the best with your server.

3 Likes

Geez, someone buys a server, advertises, and gets hung by the lynch mob. This forum sometimes. For shame. For shame.

1 Like

The Idea is to fill the thread with unpleasant posts until an admin comes and deletes it.
I really hope this people are not that Ignorant, god save us.
If there was a way to lock the thread so people can not reply I would delete it and create a new one.

1 Like

You left out some stuff.

Here’s what really happened:

• Someone buys a server
  • He advertises the server
  • People point out a mistake in the description
  • He doubles down on the mistake
  • People try to politely explain why it’s, indeed a mistake
  • He insists on the wrong definition and claims everyone else is wrong unless they can provide the evidence that comes straight from Funcom
  • After some back-and-forth, various people provide diverse evidence straight from Funcom
  • He keeps dismissing the evidence he requested, under more and more absurd pretenses, along with any advice about server configuration

Yeah, those nasty, nasty people. What’s next, insisting that you shouldn’t put diesel in a petrol car, or that the Earth is not flat? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

There is no evidence here, those guys are most probably friends of yours.

Holly Mona Lisa, yes they are friends look at his profile
LOL !!!

1 Like

I still d9nt see how every poster has to pile on. Sometimes best nothing said if it is only to critique an individual. He can call it a cat mouse spider server. Its his server. The entire mob pounced like official would have thier rules changed based soley on his termonology of HIS server.

1 Like

I think you’re missing the fact that OP was being ignorant on purpose and was essentially trolling so we bump his post and wasn’t “getting lynched” :slight_smile:
I don’t believe even for a second that he misunderstood the intention of even the first person who pointed out the mistake, but when multiple people started calling it out and he was asking for “evidence” and ignoring that, it became clear it’s just a comedy show :smiley:
If by some miracle it didn’t start with that intention from the beginning thou, then he is one of the most ignorant people and it was well deserved, but I think it was just for show.

I don’t mind bumping the post thou, I’m all for them being successful in recruiting people for the server. I do think there would’ve been better ways thou, like he could’ve chatted with you about what other mods to install etc or asked people about that. There’s always more productive ways to bump a thread than this :stuck_out_tongue:

No? Here, let me help:

Like I said, people were actually trying to help. But instead, he called us trolls, kept asking for more information, and then rejecting everything.

It’s okay when people don’t know something, that’s why people try to help in general. After 5 years of playing, I still occasionally learn something new about this game from other people on these forums. And yet, somehow, I have managed not to call those people trolls for daring to contradict me.

2 Likes