New system for PVP only!

Or PVE and PVE conflict needs a revamp. Structures should be fair game. Followers attack during PvP times… If you are not going to do this then leave PVE alone. Those like me only play PVE conflict for social times with some raiding. This new roll out should only Target PvP players and servers

Here’s is my to cents. This should only apply to PVP servers. I mainly play PVE. Thralls don’t attack players during PvP times anyway. Thrawls are window dressing. But they are my window dressing. I tammed them and equipped them. Most with the best gear in the game. And with the theme of my base. Kitan, black ice, etc. It is very important to me and my clan for funcom to realize the time investment it takes to get legendary thrawls. My clans, 2 groups of 8,10) are considering leaving this game. Which is a shame. I really want to know how this makes sense for PVE. Are they going to have these new followers attack players during PvP? All my name thralls I have do I lose them outright or do I get to pick and choose to break their bond?

They really need to flush this out. This really is going to break the fun of this game. I don’t want to have to level up 55 followers to Max level. That is truly tedious.

If they want this to work we should be able to have multiple followers following us. Much like WOW did. Pet and thrawls

1 Like

So you play pve but have the opinion to give the new system to pvp only?
My opinion is when you play only pve, don’t talk to give it to pvp. You not even play it but going to make suggestions.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.