Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvE
Map: Isle of Siptah
Server Name: 6158
Mods: =MODS=

Bug Description:

New Turanian tent set doesn’t override T3 buildings with construction hammer. Also round walls don’t align properly with round corner floors. They invert. Also when picking up an old piece with hammer you only get 2/3rds building mats back.

Bug Reproduction:

Construction hammer equipped. Tried to override Yamati walls, frames, and doors. with Turian tent walls. had the extra mats in inventory won’t work. picked up the old piece to replace it with a new piece and got back 12 bricks instead of 18. Override used to take no mats if same tier unless a new mat was needed.

I believe this was brought up when those pieces were released hopefully we get a patch I discouraged our people from buying until fixed

when I do get it to override

, (happens only once I’ve placed a tent wall down and stack of the same type) It takes 12 additional bricks + the silk to override T3 walls.

Greetings Exiles,

Thank you for this report. Could you share a short video showing what you see in-game regarding the issue with the return of materials, please?

Also, can you share the server settings and what items you’re not receiving the right amount of? It would help us a lot in reproducing the situation.

We appreciate your support.

It should probably also be noted that the doors are just slightly misaligned vertically. Not a huge issue, but you can definitely tell they sink into the ground a bit and leave a gap at the top of the door frame. And then there’s all the other snapping issues, which I’m sure they’re well aware of.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.