Nihil Boss Fight bug

Game version: v1.5.0-65045-164
Type of issue: Bug
Mods: [ Are mods installed: No ]

Bug Description: Boss got stuck in invulnerable particle phase after the second minion wave.

Steps to Reproduce:

Not completely sure how to reproduce it but it happened after the second minion wave while the boss was at around 1/3 of their health left. I had the hounds and shotgun equipped and streak guardian and ultimate sovereignty as well.

1 Like

Greetings from Hell! And welcome to our forum.

Thank you for your report. We shared the information with our team for more investigation.

We appreciate your patience while we review your case.

Any progress with that? Seems like it’s not only afftecting to one specific player loadout.

It would seem like it’s only related to the boss’s invulnerablity effect. For most people only occurred when using the Hound’s special. But to me, it happened twice without the revolvers not equipped. The setup that i run is Persephone + Vulcan extra 8 rounds , unyielding fury.

To recreate the bug, reach the boss fight’s second phase, and clear the wave. Difficulty settings doesn’t seem to matter, because it happened to me on both Beast & Arch Devil. Tried to outwait the phase, but to no avail.

Probably it’s on the encoding of the game boss fight, but i’m not sure how could I look this up to provide more details. Maybe is there a way for the engine to spawn the enemies more efficiently, if it calls for a trigger after killing certain enemy types, so that way it doesn’t get stuck on trying to call a spawner which is either closed/has no enemies left?