Game mode: [ Single-player & Co-op ]
Type of issue: [ Bug ]
Server type: [ PvE ]
Region: [ USA ]
Hardware: [ PS4 Pro ]
None of the human NPCs have a concussive damage bar (the smaller blue bar above their HP bar). They only have the red health bar. Any blunt attacks with any blunt weapon only do physical damage and don’t seem to register any concussive damage whatsoever. Because of this, I can’t knock any NPCs unconscious and tie them up, and I’m not able to make them into thralls.
- Select Singleplayer/Coop from menu.
- Enable or disable coop, and start or continue game.
- Encounter any human NPC (archer, carpenter, named, unnamed, armorer, anybody else, etc.)
- Attack the NPC with a blunt weapon (i.e. blunted javelin or truncheon)
- The NPC only receives physical health damage, and no concussive damage is shown.
- The NPC dies from repeated attacks and does not fall unconscious.