No knock out bar

Single player
No knock out bar on any type of thrall

Hi, I have been playing my SP game save for a few days now and hadn’t really gotten into thralls yet until now. I have been all around the map trying to knock them out and all of the fights have resorted in me dying, the thrall dying, or me raging bc I can’t figure it out. I am aware that this bug has been in the game for a few years now and there is no fix. I’ve been reading posts on here ab it and I am just curious if u guys ever plan to fix this bug because I’ve tried resetting settings to default and restarting game, I have tried switching over to co-op, I’ve tried restarting the game and just ab anything you can think of. I’ve tried a steel truncheon and blunted arrows and nun of it has worked I am about ready to say to hell with this game. (P.S. don’t BS me with that “what truncheon are using” crap because I already told u​:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:)

1 Like

Have you looked into the game logs? It’s not a must thing. I haven’t installed anything to look. I just took a bite.

1 Like

Not all npcs have a torpor bar - or what you want to call it.

1 Like

That is very clucking bizarre.
This one’s SP and Co-op games have normal torpor bars over the humanoids that are able to be press ganged.

You mentioned going into the settings.
Sometimes those take a few moments to take effect.
However, even if the amount of damage is maxed or minimized, the knock out bar should still be present as soon as they are struck with a stun weapon (it won’t appear beforehand, only displaying health until a clobbering blow lands).
Very bizarre.

1 Like

Greetings,

Thank you for reaching out. Would you be able to record a video of this issue and share it with us?

Apologies for the inconvenience.

1 Like

I have had this happen on ps4 before. Can’t recall which but it is in your settings put everything back to vanilla then slowly change your settings to what you want :wink:. Might be the damage multiplier. Have had it happen on our server also. @Grouch

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.