No more rain...how can I fix it?

Thanks for well wishing, Download time is less than 24 hours now but not by much…according to the Steam count down another 20 hours or so, that means not before 1:00 or 2:00 AM Monday, so I won’t be starting a new game until Monday night when I get home from work. RL things can be such a bother.

My 3G network out here sucks also and I don’t really have a smart phone that can handle things like this.I don’t use it for any internet stuff. I am not into cell phones being a major link to my world. I use it for well phone calls only really although I KNOW there is lot more that they can do but I am on TracFone which suits my life style fine now.

I mostly just use mine for tethering. I don’t like talking to people so no phone calls or social media junk.

Well only played for about one hour on PC SP PVP this AM…have not been in long enough to see if the rain is working or not. However the Exceptional & Flawless Vanir Setters skirt still is not showing up on my character and the Dye button is not there either for those two items. The normal Vanir Settlers Skirt / Tasset works fine. I will test those settlers tassets on the thralls when I get them up and running.

Got both versions of the Royal Armor, kind of confused which one to use, but assume the set with the more advanced requirements is the better of the two? It looks cool though, can hardle wait to dye it to my liking.

I just reinstalled Conan Exiles to see if I could get rain on my PC SP PVP…after the reinstall how long did it take before it rained? I have noteiced some cloudy days but they go away quickly.

1 Like

Honestly, it didn’t happen right away. Maybe within a day or so?

Game day or real day?

Real, I think. It just kinda happened.

Guys, you don’t have rain if you change the language, as example if i change the language to german, theres no rain or something.

Did not change the language, US English, still English.

No changes to language here either. Rain was working a few weeks ago, then there was an update and now it doesn’t.

No rain yet but it only has been a couple of RL days of playing and for about two days I had lost the internet here due to a RAINSTORM. Took them two days to get it sorted out an up and running. The IRONY of losing internet to a rainstrom when I want rain in Conan Exiles.

I will rmain hopeful that suddenly it will start raining on my SP/Co-op pc server. I liked that effect and FunCom worked so hard to get it NOT to rain in my base through my celings.

At least it’s ‘still’ not raining through your ceilings…

Ha…yep BTW I am testing the map room and although I built the room 4 levels high, it looks like I can fit it in only two levels, like normal…I am going to finish this base up with my normal stuff & thralls and see if the two level map room works. so far I can teleport to two different obelisks.

This was a MASSIVE BUILDING project that took almost ten hour to do. All in the north near the Chaos Mouth. If you don’t need four levels???

Bigger is better. Keep building. Send screenshots once finished :slight_smile:

I used the angle support beams on a 9 x 9 square, had to as that middle ceiling tile would not be placed without them. I am converting the top two tiers into my crafting area. I will see how it goes.

Good luck, sir.

Currently this 9 x 9 by 2 high is working just fine. You would probably have to add the map room before you start the walls and ceiling though, so since you need corrupted stone to build it and a few other advanced items, you may need to build your crafting place and wheel of pain first then work on gathering the other knowledge and etc. as you progress through the game. I will send pictures once everything is completed.

Still no rain though, hopeful but not as much…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.