Not a bug exactly, but

Server: PvP Official, 1943

Is 1943 down? Lost connection about an hour n ½ ago, without warning. I know you were migrating some servers, so afraid to say it’s a legit bug/crash without asking first.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Try to log into 1943
  2. Stare longingly as your server doesn’t load up
  3. Realize you d/ced in a terrible spot next to nasty npcs
  4. Curl up and ugly cry.

Hi, Fox, and welcome to the forums. Battlemetrics shows 0/40 players and not responding to queries. I think you can safely assume the problem is serverside.

You may want to report it using this tool.

The request also times out when I pinged it from the Command Prompt.

Regards

jim

2 Likes

Thanks for that! Sent in report, hopefully it helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

As do I !

Best of luck, and regards,

jim

1 Like

Hundreds of US servers are offline right now so it’s not just this one. They tweeted 2 or 3 days ago that they were migrating to a new host, so it may be related to that. However. There hasn’t been an official response yet.

1 Like

Erks my hide no warning cept on a durn social media platform twitted.

Yeah I wish they’d have given better warning, wouldn’t have put myself in such a bad spot b4 d/c if id known what was going on.

I was upgrading t3 walls had i been running warmaker id have already called a lawyer.

lmao well said, and same. was in middle of upgrading, just happened to b in aggro range of some nasties when it happened.

1 Like

Not how a business runs that wants to keep members.

1 Like

Hey all,

One of the datacenters in the US was struck by lightning and caused a shutdown. G-Portal has been working against the clock to restore functionality over the night and they should be accessible by now.
Apologies for the inconvenience.

1 Like

It’s no problem. Totally different situation if this was lightning. With migrations being so recent we just assumed it was planned (wrongly).
I do need to give heads up though the server is still down.

We’ve been updating our social media channels and this thread whenever we get any news from G-Portal regarding this outage. Apologies for the frustration.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.