1823 Down for 9 hours

Game mode: [Online Official]
Type of issue: [ Misc]
Server type: [PvE-Conflict ]
Region: [USA]

Server is down 1823

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.Server is not listed
2.Tell Funcom
3.Wait
4.Hope its up when I get off work

Still not up. :frowning:

Hey @Recon (welcome to our community) and @KittKatt

Server 1823 is currently up and running, having had a peak of 28 players in the last 12 hours. Are you still unable to access it?

Was the server migrated? I had it as a favorite and that is where it was not listed. Battlemetrics showed it as offline. I searched again using the in game function and found 2 1823 servers, one with 0 and one with 4. Battlemetrics also showed two servers, one with a long player history and one that appeared new. Needless to say I am back on and playing again.

Some servers in the US are being moved. We think 1823 has been one of them, which could explain this.

That makes sense. Thank you for the quick reply.

how do you find out if your server is being moved? Cause I can’t find mine anywhere and I am having problems even remembering the server number

You can filter by history. Or go to battlemetrics and look up your steam ID

yeah battlemetrics doesn’t have any info for me. Says last time i was seen was 3 years ago. I tried filiting in game my history and none of the servers pop up. it’s really frustrating.

Dont know what to tell you. Come join my server and I will slip you some gear.

Hey @Physics,

Welcome to our community and apologies for the frustration and short notice.
Could you try going to the history tab in your server browser and check the Show Invalid Servers box to see if your old server shows up?

thanks yeah went to history with invalid servers checked and nothing popped up. Just says 0 out of 5

I think my server was 18 something like 1842 or something close to that. Unfortuently I reinstalled windows 10 so all my screenshots that might have had the server number on it are gone

figured out what servers i played on

https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/186627317?servers[2733411]=7D

1942 has been down for a couple days now

Actually, Physics, Battlemetrics shows it down 20 hours. You seem to have other problems, but a server report might be appropriate. This may be a part of the lightning strike the US servers had last night, though. The originating time seems to match.

Regards

jim

1 Like

It looks like they all just went belly up. At least the ones I play on.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.