[PC] 1941 - PVE-C - Horrible Server-Wide Lag

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Performance
Server type: PvE-Conflict
Region: North America

All players on the server are experiencing horrible server-wide lag that is causing players to rubberband, items to disappear, etc. The game is almost unplayable. It has been this way for about 3-4 days now. Nightly resets are not fixing the issue.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Log onto server
  2. Play for 30 seconds
  3. Experience lag
  4. Quit the game because this is dumb
2 Likes

pls fix already. server reset does nothing and lag is just killing medium pop servers

1 Like

The server lag on 1941 - PVE-C is constant and unplayable, please address the issue soon =( Players server wide have been feeling this performance issue for at least 2 days now.

Sorry about the lag; I’ve experienced that and it sux.

Have you notified G-Portal? The link should be pinned at the top. They have weekend staff, but Funcom is usually workweek limited.

Best of luck !

Regards

jim

Yep, I submitted a ticket.

1 Like

Yes please resolve. Server spike at over 1000 sometimes. Thank you in advance for taking a look at this issue.

Phaenon, I wish I could and were knowledgeable enough to help you, but I’m just a user like you. Not an employee of FC or G-Portal (of anybody really). The best I can do is offer the suggestion above, again.

The more tickets that our in from different users increases the pressure on G-Portal, but you didn’t hear that from me …

Best of luck !

Regards

jim

Can confirm, the lag on 1941 is awful. Not fun to play this weekend at all.

I appreciate that Jim1. Out of curiosity, is forums.funcom.com owned/controlled by FC? I recall a couple of years back, some of us went directly to G-Portal over our server constantly crashing and FC blew a gasket. FC wanted us to go through them first then they would reach out to GP.

Also, would you happen to have the correct contact information for reporting this issue to GP should that be the necessary path to take?

Phaenon, that was quite a while ago and things have changed. Yes, these are the official Funcom forums.

I strongly suggest you and your friends use this link to report server problems to G-Portal. It’s provided by Funcom under the pinned Common Technical …

I hope you can get this resolved.

Regards

jim

for reference server 1930 is having hte same issue described here.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.