Lag issues / bug Server 3041 PVE-Conflict

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [Lag/bug]
Region: [EU]

Hi FC & players. Hope youre all safe out there.

Anyway i’ve been having alot of lag. NPC’s & players lag all over the place making it hard to fight.

I recorded a video to show you what im talking about.

Server is 3041 PVE-Conflict. (I tried a few other official servers and the lag was the same on them) Also i use a wired connection with fast internet. I tried to rebuild the database on my ps4, i tried to get rid of space on the HD, i pretty much tried every suggestion out there.

Hello Claude welcome here and hope everything is good or your end as well. On PVE-C servers you might be experiencing lag due to the amount of structure/thralls in the map. Because the servers is constantly trying to load all the info from all the player. This issue often appeared on PvE/pve-c. I only play PvP so what I say is nothing I experience myself but what I heard people talk about.

1 Like

Yess because your are new to this forum. It usually is for 1 or 2 hours if you are active in the forum. Are you on console if yes PS4 or Xbox?

Yeah i am on a ps4. I figured it was server lag and not on my end. Theres a few clans out there that build all over and i suspect thats making it lag this much although i’m not sure. PVE-C is the best ting that has ever happened to me in any suvival game because i often have a busy schedule and cant play pvp all day defending my base. Sadly it seems that this occur on all of the official conflict servers.

Hi @Claude_Speed, welcome to the forums!

Could you please let us know if you’re still experiencing issues with that particular server?

Hey Hugo.

Yeah still experiencing issues. It’s been like this for more than 2 weeks now.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.