Ps4 Bad server issues

Game mode: [Online
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: pve conflict server 3828

Horrible lag, rubberbanding, bases taking forever to load in. The server population is only 40, this is just crazy. I think alot of it, especially in my server is the countless tunnels people have from one side of the map to literally every direction and location. You kill off all the pointless flooding of builds a tribe can have in a certain radius or a implemented part limit similar to what ark has it would even things out a bit and kill the lag down. I mean if a dev did a sky view of this craziness they would totally be speechless. Also with all the animals and thralls people have especially on a pve conflict server there needs to be a decent limit on this that would also help with some serious lag. Or find a better server host that can provide a server that can handle the load. This isnt a really good first experiance for new comers, I have had several friends start playing and totally didnt even want to touch it due to this lag which is kinda upsetting. Hopefully something can be done soon.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:
1.log onto the server and see
2.^
3.^
4.^

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Official servers connectivity issues - Feedback thread