Nothing Is Spawning in The Dregs SP Xbox One

Game mode: Singleplayer
Problem: Bug
Region: United States

I’m playing a side game in single player mode on my Xbox One. I just went to The Dregs this evening for the second time in three days and nothing is spawning there. Not the giant salamander things at the entrance, not the skeletons, not the Abyssal Remnant itself.

There is also a section of water in The Dregs that will not rise after hitting the arrow trigger. It’s the section after the third door. I had to reset my attributes to get the double jump feat to make it across the gap.

All of this stuff shows up on the server I rented with my friends. I’ve gone through this dungeon multiple times before so I know where all the arrow triggers are and where the enemies usually spawn.

This is incredibly frustrating, not only because I can’t get the Kill the Abyssal Remnant journey step on my single player game, but because I can’t get the recipes, the staff, or harvest any resources from the Remnant.

Was hoping logging out the other night, running around and doing other stuff for a few days and coming back would fix it, but no luck.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:
1.Go to The Dregs
2.Go through the dungeon
3.Have the water puzzle after the third door not work
4.Have none of the enemies spawn

Update: As I was writing this the salamanders finally decided to spawn as did the skeletons. No Abyssal Remnant still, however. Been about 45 min since I entered the dungeon.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.