Npc verschwinden im Boden-Machtfragmente-Npc verhalten

Nach dem besiegen der Schlange verschwindet diese und auch andere Npc im Boden Fazit kein Schlüssel KEINE Beute auch die Kisten mit den Machtfragmenten sind ein Problem der Spieler der zuerst plündert hat GLück. Nachfolgende Spieler bekommen nichts. Sepermeru ist etwas zu krass selbst mit Npc Kämpfer und guter Waffe Lev 60 und guter Rüstung. Festgestellt habe ich auch dass der Npc Hauptmann teilweise nicht mit angreift, sondern sich zurück bewegt und nichts macht. Verwerflich finde ich dass wenn man Machtfragmente einlöst, man viele Rezepte mehrfach bekommt, das hebt nicht gerade den Spielspass. SCHLECHT ist das abgeschaffte Hungersystem Die Basis ist verfallen und nicht mehr da, aber Tiere und Npc bleiben ewig stehen und blocken den Platz. Wenn viel gebaut wird mit extras Tieren usw fängt dss Game an zu ruckeln.

1 Like

The snake and crocodile bosses both seem to stop spawning once defeated… it is very irritating.
Even a server restart didnt seem to fix it for me.

I havent noticed with the fragment of power boxes being to scarce. But I have heard alot of people complain about them being empty or already open. I often find chests as well that dont display anything when you look at them.
The first come first serve issue with the fragment chests could be improved though for sure.

I’m afraid I couldn’t quite get the serpermiru problem. I admit I’m using Google translate. But if you mean it’s a bit difficult I have noticed sometimes you get swarmed… and it is awefully glitchy sometimes.

The value ratio of stones fragments and tablets does need to be balanced a bit more… the game needs challange.

I get the Sepermeru Problem complete. Have myself no LVL60 Char, my are around 30. Before the Anniversary patch i discovered Sepermeru and was happy with it. It was a nice oasis to discover, collecting the emotes and look into the chests. Only from time to time you was attacked when you came to near to some groups or you got aggro by other player activities. You could run away in that cases, it was ok for me.

But since those new groups with bandits all this is done for me. It is impossible to survive there for me now. I am not happy with it now, as I lost an important strategic possibility now, at least as long as I do not reach highest lvl, what could mean months for me.

And when you say it is even hard for lvl 60 chars … this was an unnessary step to make it so hard with those bandits.

Regards & Grüsse nach Deutschland :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.