Objects that decay within a few days despite having max decay timer

Game mode: (Online official)
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE-Conflict
Region: America

The server that I am in is Official server #1822 PvE Conflict - g-portal us. Different objects or structures have been decaying within a few days around the same area despite having max decay timer. These objects have also been used and passed by a lot, since I always use the Bridge of the Betrayer to go back to my base. 2 objects have decayed already, which are a Wheel of Pain and a Jhebal Sag Altar of top of a foundation. Another object decaying in the area is an Armored Animal Pen.

Looking at my other bases, there are a few stuff that are just decaying for no reason while being on or in the main structure with max decay timer.
Update:
My armored animal pen, which I had wolves in now has decayed even though I just used it. Since I’m a new user I can’t show pictures, but an area of my base is slowly clearing out itself.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. I am not sure if the location is the problem, but it is around the top left corner of E10.
  2. This happened after the change and decrease of the decay timer back to the original time.

Same problem on PVP #1307. Lost 3/5 of my outposts the last week. Same guy running around and demolishing them though. So not sure if its a bug og a cheat. Is it decaying on its own or is someone demolishing yours too?

My structures are decaying on their own, not even dropping bags of what is in them.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.