Oceania servers

Yeah, greatest disaster of EA with SimCity, an now Funcom to follow… this has been released too soon as there are way to many bugs and graphic glitches when it was in early access… played to launch and amazed they actually launched with all these issues. No PVE server available… so they think there is only 40 people living in the oceanic area… idiots! :rage::rage::rage::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

I have played this game a lot in early access, haven’t noticed anything game breaking with graphics etc. Seems fine to launch to me. However having only 120 people in all of australia and new zealand able to play the game is a bloody joke

Edit: Correction only 80 people in Australia in New Zealand able to play on official servers, due to the PVE F server being down

2 Likes

Wasn’t there 2 Oceania pvp servers??? I have seem to have lost my character after lvling it to 13

because it switched to pve i had that haoppen

u got to be kidding me

yeah they seem all over the shop right now, only constant is 1950 pve and 1960 pvp

thought there was a 1970…now only 1950 ;p

oh 1970 is back ha

ANNNND its gone

pve just showing up lol or not at ALL

down again LOL LOL

just went down again

what is happening?!

PVE 1950 is now the only one up… this is ridiculous

RIPPPPPPPPPP hopefully not a 3 month wait for servers again

who here is playing on 1970?

I don’t know why I get hyped for game releases they mostly fail till the next day ;p

Yeah I am, not doing too well though, only get to play 5 mins between crashes lol

1 Like

Please be as descriptive as possible!

Game mode: Online |
Problem: Servers!
Region: Oceanic
Cmon there is more people then 80 people in Australia that want to play your game, please, please make more oceanic servers I’ve been waiting so so long

https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/conanexiles/2245872