Official #1999 not showing up

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: (Online official)]
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Crash ]
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvP]
Region: [LATAM]

[We’ve been trying to enter since 3 hours ago, I’ve seen brazilian players entering and leaving the server since then on the battlemetrics log and the server, when we activate the not avaiable filter, shows up and have 1 or 2 players on it, but from Chile, Argentina and Uruguay we can’t get in, we all have the same error message that says we have the client outdated or something like that.]

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.Enter the game
2.Look up the server
3.Filter the server
4.Server shows up like not avaiable.

I’m in Brazil and also can not enter, even by direct connection does not connect.

Hello @Aleetoo, welcome to the forums and thank you for pointing this out!

There was a patch deployed yesterday so it’s possible that the server got patched before it became available for your client ( or even the other way around ).

Please let us know if the issue persists as we’ve just checked the server and confirmed that its currently stable and has a few players logged in.

1 Like

I know, we updated the game as soon as it was on. But we waited more than 12 hours to get into the server.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.