Official LATAM PS4 Servers semms online but cant connect

Game mode: [Online | Singleplayer]
Problem: Server seems online but cant connect
Region: LATAM

Me and my friends are having problems with LATAM official servers in PS4. half of them seems to be online but we cant connect . There are 16 available official servers but half are not working for more than 5 days, including what I’m playing. I reported all, but nothing change so far.

3 Likes

Hello @Rafaborsa, welcome to the community!

Could you please share with us which servers are not working correctly for you?

Are you unable to connect at any time?

Hello

I’m very upset about this. It has been more than three days and official server PvE # 4518 Latin America [PS4 ]appears as available but we can not log in.

Hi Hugo thanks!

The official servers LATAM PS4 PVE are 3986, 4515, 4516, 4517, 4519, 4520, 4522 and 4523 (this servers stop working last saturday july 20th).

Me and my friends try to connect but the loanding screen stop and come back to main screen with a message (that is not possible to connect to the server connection to organizer lost)

At first I thought it was a problem with my internet or just the server I’m playing (4519). But my friends can’t connect either. So we tested everyone and half is not connecting.

3 Likes

I also play on ps4 PvE server 4523 and it seems online but I cannot connect. I waited hours between my attempts.

@OphidianWench since saturday servers 3986, 4515, 4516, 4517, 4518, 4519, 4520, 4522 and 4523 are not working. I reported all but nothing change so far.

1 Like

I was on 4523 two days ago. It worked fine then.

Exactly! Many connection attempts at different times without success.

Server #4519 on PS4

Please, help us!

2 Likes

same on pve 4524

Thank you for your reports, our team is looking into the matter and will tackle it as soon as possible!

Hugo, Thank you for your help. Hopefully today we can play normally.

The servers are still off … Disappointed.

1 Like

Server 4519 America Latina still down since last Saturday.
The server os listed inside The game but we can’t connect.
Its The second time this happend with this server.

And even now. Still can’t get in.

It is really absurd that, it seems we are not even seen, We bought the game and the service offered is this, almost a week the servers out. What happens? Looks like Funcom wants to lose its players. I’m almost giving up.

Its sad. Almost a week with servers out. We have done our part to report and inform. Very disappointed about the service provide by Funcom.

Just to keep you informed that we have completed a week with the servers off.

And server 4519 América Latina still off people.
Imagine my dissapointing, And I paid for 2 dlcs and I can’t play in The server for 1 week.

1 Like

What I get most upset about is that no one gives a satisfaction. Unfortunately this is Funcom’s treatment of its users.

1 Like

Same problem here!
I play in server PVE #4522 and since last Saturday (July 20) I can’t log in.
I reported the issue every single day, even through the official facebook and twitter accounts but I have not yet received any answer nor the problem has been solved.
If this continues my entire clan will leave this game, because first we can’t play it online and also the structures will decay and thralls die in more or less like 15 days, so its up to you.
Hope you can fix it, Conan Exiles was a good game.

3 Likes