Basic Info:

Platform: Xbox One
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: 2503

Bug Description:

No stamina or regeneration. Stamina bar nonexistent.

Bug Reproduction:

Not sure what caused it to happen, one minute I was investigating a neighbors base, the next I was unable to climb at all. With no stamina I’m unable to use the weapons, punching daggers don’t punch. Also cannot roll, kick, dodge or even run more than a light jog. No hint of climb or jump, cannot catch the wall and safely slide to the bottom when stepping off the edge. “Cannot Emote in your current state.” I have a short video of my avatar attempting to all the things above, but actually doing nothing, though I was trying.

Even tried to use the Yog Steak and the Derketo potion to boost the stamina, but nothing.

Logging out and reloading does not help. Have friends and another avatar on this server: this account appears to be the only one impacted.

The Official PVE 2503 Server did not do perform the standard reboot last night at 2AM PT, no warning or anything on the regular schedule. When it went down today after 8AM it was down for 3+ hours, the server logs are a bit confusing. Not sure it has any connection, but thought it may be a symptom. Thank you.

1 Like

If you’re still on try pulling your bracelet in your base. The same thing happened on 2505 with no reset so it’s been hell on wheels all day.

Greetings Exile,

Please follow the stated on the Official servers guidelines to submit a ticket. Make sure to select “Official server performance” as the issue type.:

https://funcom.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

You can read the full version of the Guidelines here: