Official PVP Server #6440, Thrall set to guard just stand there and do nothing unless PVP building damage is enabled

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP
Region: #6440

I dont know if this is on purpose or a bug.

I have a private server and copied all official server settings. I also play on #6440.
Thrall set to attack all and are guarding, will attack all intruders 24/7 on the private server, but on the official pvp server, thralls will just stand there and do nothing unless it is during the restricted PVP building damage window 1800-2300. Is this a misconfigured server setting? Or is this on purpose? Did you want it so people will wait until the last 15minutes of building damage window, breach a base. wait 15 minutes and can walk all around your base and your thralls will just stand there, while people kill you over and over.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Change the server setting so thralls will work throughout the day.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.