Official Server 1516 - Severe lag, 'swimming' in air and through things, feats unlearned during play or after restarting client

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Crash | Bug | Performance
Server type: PvE-Conflict
Region: North America

Feat points become unlearned after logging out and back in.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.Log out
2.Log back in
3.Multiple feats are showing as unlearned and won’t allow the feat to be re selected. Feat points stay at the same count and are not refunded for the loss. Potion reset works but it happens again after logging off and back on.

Also, the server is experiencing severe lag, in the 1020 range. Server FPS is usually under 10 FPS. Multiple occurrences of falling through ceiling tiles, foundation blocks, stairs and more.

Thanks,

Heradite

1 Like

Hey @Heradite

At around what time did this issue happen? Was it during raid/purge daily time?

2 Likes

ignasis, its around the clock. 1020 ping and 1-10 fps( when lucky) non stop for everyone
before you ask i play on that server and im almost to the point of forcing a refund because the game is just unplayable at that point.
flying deer, we log in and we have to log out because we cant build anything even if we have over 1000 feat point spent.
takes over 1 or 2 minutes for the door of our house to open after we press open on it.
when we transfers item from our inventory to our bearer the first thing that happens is our thrall window closing out and seeing it run from us to some random spot on the line of sight.
when transfering items to our thall in case we die during pvp hours the first thing we notice is my thrall fighting with our items and pick which are equipped…
this is only to name a few. swimming in mid air seen it and we are MANY, as in the entire 1516 population, to have experienced those issues

1516 is in a really bad shape

As Wandering stated, it is around the clock.

It is getting to the point where I had to stop playing a few times yesterday. Gathering was at the point you would swing the pick/axe repeatedly and after about 10-15 swings you may get something.

Building was too difficult because you kept falling through tiles/foundations. I couldn’t even climb a perch to gear my new archer.

The lag, low FPS and rubber banding makes combat way to risky. The Red Mother gives no quarter and my gear isn’t exactly cheap to replace.

Thanks-

1 Like

Thanks for the additional information. We’ve contacted G-Portal about this issue.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.