Official Server 1587 Character Deleted

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Other
Server type: PvP
Region: America
Mods?: No
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

My character(s) on server 1587 appears to have been deleted sometime after my last log on 8 Sept (Wednesday).

I then logged in with my third account that did not have a character on the server beecause I did not want to accidently rewrite/corrupt my main character account. With this new character I was going to see if my base was intact near The Summoning.

However, I was barred from leaving the noob desert by a Black Ice wall that extends across the desert preventing me from accessing the rest of the map.

The character/clan that owns this wall is Kunoichi. The decayed timer read 117.42.08 (51 hrs since the last time Kunoichi was at the wall). This correlates with the last time I logged on the server on Wednesday.

I now suspect Kunoichi is responsible for my character(s) deletion.

I have been on the server for several years and bi-weekly refresh the decay timer on my bases.

FOLLOW UP:
Will you be able to recover my characters?
And assuming the base was deleted as well, will you be able to restore my bases, items and thralls?

Hi @Tor-Kotaro

Please make sure you report this over on Zendesk so that the team can investigate further.
You can read more about how to submit a report here: Official Servers - Terms of conduct, guidelines and procedures

Greetings
Melcom