Official Server 1976 Ping 9999 & Ridiculous performance

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug | Performance
Server type: PvE
Region: LATAM

I started playing normally at 17hs and after a few minutes I wasn’t able to do anything else because of the high ping. Finally the server kicked me out like 7 times already. I’m trying to log in because I was running near to the Black Galleon and I appeared dead under the cliff. After that, I respawned inside the Wine Cellar and I was killed for Szeth the Drunk even before I could notice about it. I know it sounds insane, how the f*** is that really possible? I don’t know, but now I can’t log in to recover my inventory. Man, these things make me feel so stressed… so many hours playing to lose all your legendary weapons, tools and armors. And don’t bleme me because I have them inside my inventory. I don’t use to play prepared for these technical problems. I don’t know if the last pacth screwed everything up, but I only know since then, the servers are working terribly. I don’t have high hopes they will fix it soon, so I guess I’ll stop playing like most players I know. Servers are getting empty because of all these problems. Maybe next year the game will work better, but now, it’s a joke, and a lack of respect to all good players.

I don’t know what you’re talking about. This is a a problem of the game and the servers, not caused for any user.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.