Official server 3790 (ps4) they built a wall at start up

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [Wall at start up]
Region: [Here]

IF ADMIN CAN DISMANTLE THE WALL THEY BUILT AT START UP. OFFICIAL SERVER 3790 (PS4)
THESE PEOPLE ARE RUINING THE GAME.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

2 Likes

Official servers have no admins or moderator. You are on your own

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

We do not have admins or mods on the official servers but the clan in question has been dealt with as their actions clearly fall into the above mentioned topic.

We’ve done so in the past and we will do so in the future. I am really sorry you had to deal with this kind of behavior.
The wall will crumble to pieces naturally and nothing shall remain to be written about the clan that caused such grief.

12 Likes

C-dubz420 (the guardians) alfas of 3790. We were banned from all servers. Without warning to tear down the wall. We searched for days on rules and regulations and could not find anything. We would of gladly took it down with a warning from funcom. My question is why ban us from all servers and is it a permanent ban? again we received no information or warnings from funcom.

Continuing the discussion from Harassement and Griefing Issues:

Took me less than 5 minutes to locate
Either you did not look very well or you did not look at all

4 Likes

I don’t even know if it’s a permanent ban

You wanted to play cool harassing people.
Now play cool getting banned.

3 Likes

Well your not going to get any answers asking in the PS4 Updates and Bugs section of the forum

Exactly the original post should of been on players helping players

1 Like

Or suggestions

Never harassed anyone so I’d like to see the proof. Not my fault people get mad when they get beat and make fake reports on harassment

Wont lie when i first saw this topic a few days ago i :joy:,but i feel bad for u lad cause that sucks beenin banned from all servers it should just be the server that it was on with a warning to your clan not to do it again on any other server,so hopefully it turns out its not a permanent ban for all ur clan and if so server 3216 is always looking for fresh blood to wet the sands with. :grin:

1 Like

Never harassed anyone. So if you have proof prove it. People just get mad when they get beat and make fake reports

Yea man we received no information no warnings , nothing saying how long the ban is but we aren’t just banned from those servers we are banned from all can’t even make new characters on any server. And half my clan wasn’t even in the clan at the time when we built it

That is rubbish,hopefully they backtrack lad cause not giving you any warning is surely not on,they must have to give you one before going the route of an all out ban and if not funcom should review how they deal with matters like this then.

C-dubz420 (the guardians) alfas of 3790. We were banned from all servers. Without warning to tear down the wall. We searched for days on rules and regulations and could not find anything. We were able to place building foundations so we figured it was allowed! We would of gladly took it down with a warning from funcom. My question is why ban us from all servers and is it a permanent ban? And again we received no information or warnings from funcom.

Start a thread in players helping players calling on all everyone to back #bringbacktheguardians

1 Like

This is an interesting topic because I’ve never seen Funcom take drastic action against griefers if the accusation is correct. And as the two parties have decided to express themselves on what has happened, I will follow the progress of this story and the behavior of Funcom.

This may set an interesting precedent for other serious cases among official servers if the problem can be proven. And usually this is not difficult.

3 Likes

By your own admission you built a wall to block off starting area
FC has written it is a bannable offence, if proven

Why should you receive further warnings?
Why should you be allowed to play on other official servers and continue this sort of behaviour?

5 Likes