Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvE-Conflict
Map: Isle of Siptah
Server Name: 6108
Mods: None

Bug Description:

Server is having high Ping at most times

Bug Reproduction:

Hi, it is 1:38PM on a Saturday, and I am unable to join the server because the ping is 283 while there are 29 active players on the server out of 40 allowed. This isn’t the first time it happens, typically my ping is around 60, and there are zero problems with my personal connection as the actual ping is 4-5 when I test it via Spectrum provider’s tool. I think server 6108 is undersized in terms of compute / RAM / NIC bandwidth and it needs to be looked at by the server admins. Please have this addressed as soon as possible so that players can actually join and play.

Funcom, check the screenshot, I was able to join with ping of about 150, 5 minutes later I got disconnected, saying authentication error, and all of the sudden the ping is 233 no longer allowing me to get back in the game while my avatar is logged out in an unsafe area during PVP time :frowning:

2 Likes

I’m having the same problem with this server and others since AoS was released. Higher pings across the board and when in game, it takes a while for items to appear inside chests and benches.

1 Like

I did a quick search on official servers. I have noticed that it’s mostly PVE and PVE-C offical servers with the high pings. Is there a connection?

Not sure… But ping is high again, and again I can’t join… Seems to happen every time whenever the number of players go over 27…

Having problems with the server again… @Funcom, what’s going on with this server?

Greetings,

Please follow the stated in the Official servers guidelines to submit a ticket. Make sure to select “Official server performance” as the issue type:

You can read the full version of the Guidelines here: