Official server 90% loaded then kicked back to main menu

I try to join an official server that I’ve been playing on since the game was finally released and shortly after the last update, I got kicked and couldn’t rejoin. I tried resetting everything from my router, Xbox and modem and still nothing. I swapped my game from my external hard drive to the internal and that worked. Now its happening again so I followed the same steps and still nothing. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and still nothing. I’m all out of options at this point.

Same issue with xbox 2502 keeps losing connection to host and I have reset everything it’s been 15 hours

1 Like

mine has been like this since yesterday. I don’t know what to do anymore. I love the game but I can’t play it :confused:

Same here I can connect to all other servers just not the one I play on

My friends can connect to my server but I can’t. this happened to an old clan leader too but we were all able to join the same server.

Yup same here it sucks

worst part is that I’m the only one in my clan so if I don’t login for X amount of time, my base becomes destructible to anyone who comes across it…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.