Officials are empty do something before this game dies

Still rude and inconsiderate. A good admin will put a stop to it before it causes too many problems though.

would be nice indeed if Blitz server could make their come back

1 Like

That is not consistent with the last two months of my gaming experience. Perhaps you might wish to join us? :sunny:

It would be amazing if Funcom would simply convert many of the underserved PvPs to PvE-Combat. I am also a fan of Blitz servers, and would love to tell my friends they can come back from other places. Some of the best fights happened on Mayhem settings back in the day.

1 Like

I wish pvp official was dead :sweat_smile: been at war almost every night for the last 6 months … try filter and join the busy servers … they are definitely there …

2 Likes

As already stated, I don’t think wiping a server is the reason why it’s dying, but the griefers and exploiters ruining the experience for non-cheaters and casual players.

Instead of initiating complete server wipes, FunCom should enforce their rules by having Daily admin moderation of all official servers.

1. Go through any forum threads or reported players/behaviour
  2. Log on to that server
  3. Monitor bad manners or rule breaking
  4. If found guilty of violating official rules, ban the guilty players and or remove their Buildings. Banning exploiters for even a week would allow the rest of the server to get back on track.
  5. Repeat continously

I think the main problem with the game is that exploiters or violaters, even the players who just type racist stuff in chat, hardly ever gets punished. In order to increase the level of enjoyment from the game, FunCom should enforce their rules and come down hard on cheaters.

2 Likes

yes its not, but wipe may give new life for some servers. I dont want to wipe most pop servers. I want them to wipe servers that NO ONE play. literally no one, there are servers where is like 2 unique players a week.

1. There are 3 servers like that at the moment bro. 1200 where i have weird lags (no pc, i just have some lags on some servers idk why), 1945 which is american and my ping is to high and 1125 which is bussy only from time to time. If there is 20 ppl thats not bussy for me especialy when the map is so big. So there is basicly no server to play. Oh and we should mention that there are only 3 servers from like 1000000 so thats not a good score. Official servers are dead. Thats the fact

yea sure i can start from the begining but the problem is that there are no servers. 3 servers with 40 ppl at raid time. Wipeing make ppl to come on this servers and they get busy. Thats why im talking about wipe

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.