Offline for Windows 8 cant log in since march and Funcom live implementation

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: (Online official | Online private | Single-player)]
on all

Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
bug bug bug bug bug dam bug

Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE]

all

Region: [Please enter your server region]

EU but dosent matter i dont get that far…

[Describe the bug here]

1. Start Conan from Steam
  2. Get to main screen and the above message appears
  3. Can’t login to notsoFuncom offline service

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
start conan wait for the online list to appear and while its loading the error message appears…

there ist no prozess, if i try to login with a fast network i cant log in if i have a slow network i have time to click somewere into the updating list in the background, and then i can log in, this f u bug ist unfixed since the big update as notsofuncom offline patch server crap was implemented, worked perfekt over steam bevore…

as u can see in the background the list is updating but the stupid windows 8 conan launcher thinks iam offline

btw the help and conan browser dont work under windows 8 it opens a overlay and then u cant click anything.

having this issues only on the weeks where i travel with my lapptop, its so annoying, that since months there is no help for that login issue.

SINCE MARCH I HAVE THIS ERROR ON MY W8 LAPPTOP UNFIXED UP TODAY and nothing got fixed since then

after the siptah update it got much more worse …

its allways the same routine,
start cant login
stop game steam
start
watch the annoying movie,u cant stop
and again cant login start end start end start end until sometimes it went throuh, can be after hours of trys…

and yes all drivers are up to date, o firewall no nothing is blocking the connection…

A post was merged into an existing topic: Connectivity issues after FLS update - Feedback thread