Old AO account not compatible with new AO account login?

I have an old account that I’m trying to reactivate. I played on this account month ago (within a year, at least) and then took a break so I cancelled it’s recurrence. The account doesn’t seem to be “compatible” with the new account login page, however. I was ONLY ever able to log into this older account using the old account login website - it never worked with the new website. Since the redirect was put into place, I cannot log into the account. I have tried the “uncancel_sub” method. I have tried the VPN method. I’m certain I’m not getting IP-blocked. I have tried every way I can think of to log into my account and none of it has worked. I have opened tickets about this, but they sit open for months without resolution. I just want to be able to log into my account again… Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Bump…

Bump.

The link in this post may help.
This old TSW account link still works - Anarchy Online / Support - Funcom Forums

Does anything happen or get any error msg when you login?

2 Likes

Well holy !@#$%$ That WORKED!! I love you so much Solee! :smiley:

1 Like

Awesome !!! Glad that worked for you, and thanks for the kind words :blush:
Have Fun :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.