Opening the map freezes the game for 1-2 seconds

Game mode: [Single-player]
Type of issue: [Performance]
Server type:
Region:

[Describe the bug here]

I updated my client for the TestLive beta, switched back to the normal version and now opening the map freezes the game for 1-2 seconds. If I close and open the map again right away, the game doesn’t freeze, but if I open it after a couple of minutes it freezes again.

Map: The Exiles Lands.
Mods: Warrior Mutator, CharEditLite, Better Thralls, Teleportation, Stacksize plus, Pickup+, 300 Level.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1 Like

This bug exist since EA, it was reported thousand times just like invisible sandstorm bug and guess what happpened?

Yes, nothing…

3 Likes

Can a clean installation fix it? Cause I’ve never had this bug before and it’s very annoying.

1 Like

I think bug exist only on multiplayer since it lags when map tries to load location of marks / god shrines.

I play in single player. It happens only in the Exiled Lands, doesn’t happen in Siptah.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.