Outdated Client - When try playing online

Game mode: [ Select one: (Online official | Online private | Single-player)]
Type of issue: [ Select one: Other ]
Server type: [ Select one: PvE-Conflict | PvE ]
Region: [ Asia ]
Mods?: [ Are mods installed: No ]

Bug Description:

I bought Conan from steam maybe 1-2 year ago. I forgot how, but along the way I can only play it through shortcut from my desktop (ConanSandbox_BE.exe - Shortcut). My steam account treat the game as uninstalled even though it still read my progress, last played and achievements…

I just replay the game because of Siptah, I’m interested to buy it. But now I cannot update the game because Steam doesn’t recognize it.

Is there any way to update it outside Steam account?
I’m afraid if I uninstall it outside Steam, I will lose my character. Uninstall or having 2 folders of Conan will be my last option (110 giga is too much).

Please help if there’s a way to solve this. Thank you

I’m sorry for this silly question, how to check or edit my Steam client?

My game folder is:
“D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Conan Exiles\ConanSandbox\Binaries\Win64\ConanSandbox_BE.exe”

give this one a read:
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=8379-RYIP-2998#:~:text=Games%20may%20appear%20uninstalled%20when,files%20during%20the%20download%20process.

2 Likes

Ohh my, thank you so much Narelle and Rigultru!
Need to fiddle up a little bit and clean some spaces first, but my Steam now can read my Conan.

I just need to free spaces to 111gb, then Steam can read that folder… no need to wait for the 111giga reinstall.

Thank you so much guyys :pray:

edit
76GB to download :rofl: :crazy_face: :pray:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.