[P.v.P] Shambala: No Healer Allowed! October 29

[Halloween Event] Shambala: No Healer Allowed! October, 29 :bangbang:

Hello everyone! I am happy to announce you a Special Community Event in Shambala for Halloween! :jack_o_lantern:

The theme is:
No Healer Allowed!

Jump into your Halloween Fancy Dress and come murdering people in Shambala.

Event Running: 2022-10-29T18:00:00Z2022-10-29T21:00:00Z
Time Info:
This Event is running 1 hour later than usual Shambala Events.

Serial Killer or Survivor of Horror?

In order to apply to the No Healer Challenge, you need to:

• have played 10 MATCHES in Shambala without Healer in your Team, earn points in survival
  • be dressed with a Special Halloween outfit if possible
  • I will count your 10 highest survival points from the scoreboard

You are just a victim of this massive murdering Event? No worry, be a Fashion Victim!

Halloween Fashion Contest

In order to apply to the Halloween Fashion Contest, you need to:

• be dressed with a Special Halloween outfit FORCED
  • have played 5 MATCHES in Shambala with your special outfit
  • take a Screenshot of yourself inside Shambala dressed with your special outfit
  • your entry needs to be posted as a reply to THIS thread
  • please, the message containing your submission needs to include the character name on which you’d like the rewards delivered if you win

No Healer Challenge Prizes

• 1st Place Prize: Radiant Ashes of Fate’s Chosen + 20 Weapon Fragments. The Radiant Ashe was the reward for Anniversary, the winner never claim it, and never reply to my private messages in-game. Unfair? Buy me inventory space. (:
  • 2nd Place Prize: Radiant Egon Pendant + 40 Weapon Fragments

Halloween Fashion Contest Prizes

• 1st Place Prize: Third Age Burners of Havok Mk III + 10 Weapon Fragments + 10 Elaborate Glyph Fragments + 10 Resplendent Talisman Fragments + 5 Red Container Keys
  • 2nd Place Prize: Mini Mecha + 15 Weapon Fragments + 15 Resplendent Talisman Fragments + 10 Yellow Container Keys
  • 3rd Place Prize: Siberian Husky + 10 Weapon Fragments + 10 Resplendent Talisman Fragments + 20 Purple Container Keys

For Halloween Fashion Contest, you need to submit your screenshot before 2022-10-31T23:01:00Z

The winners of both contest will be annouced on 2022-11-06T23:00:00Z

Once you get your rewards, they’re yours. You can gift them to a friend, sell them or trade them with other winners if you wish so. Because your real reward is: Coming to Shambala for the fun!

As always, this is my little contribution for the Community. Hope you guys enjoy this event.

See you in Shambala!

6 Likes

Dreamingwolf

4 Likes

i had to show w/o mask… it’s like i’m mascot taking a break :stuck_out_tongue:
lol tome photobomb with his awesome costume!
Thank you Hyun for hosting event!!

4 Likes

I present you: Xantheavia - Icy Queen from the Deep Sea :cold_face:

4 Likes

Squirrel hunting season.

Thanks for running another PvP event :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

That was a great move with Beserk! I still feel the stun lol. Nice you got that pic!

Lopek

Thanks for the event and all the fun. :grin:

4 Likes

Eosphorus

4 Likes

Thank You all for participating to Shambala, Special Halloween Event!

:sparkles: For the No Healer allowed, our Winners are: :sparkles:

• 1st: Lopek 637 points
    Radiant Ashes of Fate’s Chosen + 20 Weapon Fragments

• 2nd: Xantheavia 627 points
    Radiant Egon Pendant + 40 Weapon Fragments

~ Congratz to Treuzon, 5th position: 538 points! ~
30 Weapon Fragments

Halloween Fashion Contest

• 1st: Eosphorus, Patrick Bateman from American Psycho
    Third Age Burners of Havok Mk III + 10 Weapon Fragments + 10 Elaborate Glyph Fragments + 10 Resplendent Talisman Fragments + 5 Red Container Keys
  • 2nd: Xantheavia, Icy Queen from The Deep Sea
    Mini Mecha + 15 Weapon Fragments + 15 Resplendent Talisman Fragments + 10 Yellow Container Keys
  • 3rd: Lopek, The Little Witch
    Siberian Husky + 10 Weapon Fragments + 10 Resplendent Talisman Fragments + 20 Purple Container Keys
  • 4th: Lisiasty, The Innsmouth Werewolf
    30 Weapon Fragments

I apologize for not posting a video yet. My health in recent days has deteriorated. I didn’t have the strength and the courage to finish it, because I need to prioritize my energy on real life.
Also I will post it later with the announcement of the 2nd No Rifle Challenge. Thank you for your understanding.

Thanks again for your participation.
See you at Shambala.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear you are not doing well, look after yourself @Rosenrot

1 Like

I don’t want to worry anyone. I just wanted to explain why I had failed in my task. Sorry, I feel guilty now.
Thank you Kate <3