Pc Game pass unplayable

Playing on Pc Game pass on official server PVE-c 1822.
Game dashboards within seconds of logging in. Gives you a few seconds to run away from whatever is causing the issue, then dashboard. Endless Loop.

NOTE… This is only on PC gamepass. I play through Steam on the same 1822 server, same Hardware, and same Clan. Zero issues.

People are reporting Treasure coffers. Big Bases.
My Expierence. I teleported to the Sink Hole Obelisk, no big bases around. About 15 logins later, I eventually got out of the range of the collision. Only to run into a Spider where it all begain again. Finally got to my base, where all was good. Second I leave. Dashboard.

Pc game pass has become unplayable at the moment.

Cheers

1 Like

I am having similar issue. I am also on the pc game pass and was playing on a server for about 20-30 minutes when I cam across the “treasure hunter” npc. Once I interacted with the “treasure hunter” it booted me to the main menu. Every time I attempt to rejoin the server, either I get instantly returned to the menu, or I can run for like 2 seconds and then get returned to the menu. I can join other servers just fine. I also have tried re-installing the battle eye through the files but the game just gives me an error code saying game crash (0x0).

1 Like

Greetings Exile,

Thank you for your report. Can you please share your Log files with us?

You can find it by following:

XboxGames\Conan Exiles\Content\WindowsServer\ConanSandbox\Saved\Logs

Feel free to reach out in private via direct message if you prefer.

Thank you in advance.

i have the same problem and there is no logs in saved . same as the first one have say i have also try the same servers on steam there is no problem there. but i want to play on the game pass becuse i have pay almost all dlc and sipta map and the battle pass . ppl think it is something with the treaser chest if we get to close we get kick back to menu. i can join another official server there we dont have a treaser chest in base i can play there but if i get to another base i get kicked back to menu.

Greetings Exile,

We sent a new patch for MS Store about an hour ago. Could you please try to update your game and get back to us if this helped with the issue?

Thank you in advance.

looks like it working for me. abit laggi but i will try it more

2 Likes

I hope its working. I am stuck at work so I can not download the hotfix yet.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.