[PC] Grognak's Horde - PvPvE - 2x XP, 2x Harvest, Faster Crafting and Thrall Breaking - Pippi Mod - Max Level 100

Welcome to Grognak’s Horde Server Community

Server Name: [NA] Grognak’s Horde PvPvE - x2 All - Max Level 100

Server IP: 45.35.98.44:29200

Steam Group Page: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/GrognakTheBarbarianServer

Server Mods: Lvl 100, More Attribute and Feat (April 2018), Legendary Chest at LvL 1 (April 2018), Pippi - User & Server Management

Our goal is to create a fun and friendly community for everyone to be a part of. We are a small community of about 15 active players currently but Rome wasn’t built in a day right? As our community grows we will have admin hosted events, clan battles, wars, personal feuds and much bloodshed. Players like you, are what is going to make that a reality. If any of of that is of interest to you please come by and become part of our expanding community. If you have any questions, please ask away.

Most of all have fun and spill blood!

Copyright This file was taken from the video game Fallout 4 or from websites created and owned by Bethesda Softworks, the copyright of which is held by Bethesda Softworks, or was released to the press for promotional purposes by the same. All trademarks and registered trademarks present in the image are proprietary to Bethesda Softworks.
The use of images to illustrate articles concerning the subject of the images in question is believed to qualify as fair use under United States copyright law, as such display does not significantly impede the right of the copyright holder to sell the copyrighted material and is not being used to generate profit in this context.

Good Server to learn the game on and admins are very helpful and friendly! Come join to help grow the community :smile:

I tried to find the server last night but I couldn’t locate it. I even tried direct connect. Any suggestions?

Hey WRecKLeSS, The server may have been doing a restart around the time you tried. Another possibility is that you need to tick the box that allows servers with mods to be shown. All of the info is up to date so that shouldn’t cause you any issues. Could you possibly try again and let me know if it worked? Thanks in advance! :smile:

Yes I will try again later tonight!

Awesome we look forward to it! If you have any questions please feel free to join the steam group at any time. :+1: