[PC] [NA] [PvE] NEW small server looking for 7 spots to fill! 3x xp 2x gathering

“The Illyrians” BRAND NEW server is currently recruiting a small group of dedicated players/builders. We are 3 players in a clan, adults (25-35), and friendly! We welcome you to come join us. If you’re looking for a fresh start with no established players (yet), our server is for you

Our current playtimes are evenings/nights EST, with occasional players present during the day.

Direct connect: 45.35.207.55:43400

We also have a Discord that we would be happy to share with you once you are on the server!

Hi my friend and I might be interested! We are thirty somethings looking to build and casually run dungeons/adventure.

Any mods in play? Not necessary just asking.

We would love to welcome you to server! You sound like a great fit.

To answer your question, there are no mods in play at the moment!

Hi haintheexile,

I have just been notified that my server is closing in 2 days. This was my 5th server. I have over 700 hours logged. I like this game. I have 2 fully loaded bases with named thralls. And all for naught. But I guess I wouldn’t mind starting over. Should you chose to invite me, please allow me to buy the server before you close it.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Big Kahuna

I’m 26 years old and I am actually looking for a dedicated server to play on as well. I am usually online around 6pm to 10pm MST, and then sometimes all day on weekend. Given that I am not spending time with family/fiance, but I am happy to join!

Let me know :wink:

Hello,

I’m sorry for the time that has gone by before we got back to you, but you are more than welcome to join us! We still have room!

We invite you to join our discord at: https://discord.gg/3JVumc5