PC Official server #1016 PvE - There are no Heavy-weight Truncheon recipe at the Library of Esoteric Artifacts

Hello!

Can’t obtain Heavy-weight Truncheon recipe. Earlier it was obtainnable from Library of Esoteric Artifacts AFAIK (also this topic proves my memories: Do you love Lovetap❓ ).
So, now I’ve obtain all the recipes (tried to obtain new one beng naked and got the message: “You have learned all you can from the Library”), but still can’t create the tool at the Torturer’s worktable.

NOTE! Some people on my server (PC Official server #1016 PvE) can create it. They could get the recipe earlier, IDK.

So, the question: is it a bug? If not, how to obtain the recipe now?

I’m pretty sure the Heavy-Weight Truncheon recipe has only ever been available in Siptah. If someone in the Exiled Lands has the recipe, they likely obtained it back when server transfers were enabled.

At last I’ve ask him. He told me that he didn’t transfer the account from Siptah.

Well, you don’t have to take my word for it, but there is a list (above) of all 33 available library recipes in the Exiled Lands, and all 24 of the voidforge recipes (below) in Siptah. You will find Heavy-Weight Truncheons only listed in Siptah. Best of luck and happy hunting.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.