PC Patch (02.09.2020) - Crash, exploit and UI fixes!

Omg… You didn’t fix the thrall’s food buff stacking bug!!!
It’s ruining the entire game and it’s very easy to fix.
I fixed it on devkit by removing an existing buff of the same kind before applying the new one
If you don’t know what i’m talking about, it’s a bug related to buffing your thrall Wirth his specific buff food every hour. So each hour you Will stack the +25% damage buff to the thrall. If you start making this since after the restart, you will have a god by your side at the beginning of raid time. Doing 11,64x his normal damage after several hours buffing it (11 hours).
By this time your thrall will be able to one hit enemy players, kill bosses in few moments and destroy any enemy non-buffed thrall like they were nothing.

1 Like

Whew! That’s great news! Thanks for clarifying, I didn’t understand the context behind what @TheLOLxd2 said, so it sounded like it was pushed out.

Fixed what? :smiley:

5 people online, ping to high, wait for refresh, get msg about trojan connecting to paris, refresh ping shows 103, shows 5 people, joining.

It is a private server with mods.
Pippi
Emberlight
Immersive Armor
Shadows of Skelos V2
Hosav’s Custom UI
Northern Timber
Glass Construction
Immerse RP Buildings and Placeables
Dudes Delightful Decorations
Better Thralls
Less Building Placement Restrictions
No Chest LVL Requirements
Fashionist v3.3.0
Pickup+
Level 140 - Unlock Everything
Desert Town
Crude Wooden Structures
No bleed screen
Stabilize Camera
Dungeon Master Tools
CharEditLight

is there any hope for disabling the timeundermesh to -1 to solve this?

I did not have the show zero players on an active server (or know it existed) until this patch, but now sometimes I do. Let me know what logs, or dedicated server settings need to be seen to see why.

Favorited servers at least shows up in the main browser list now! Instead of having to go into the favorites tab.

Still wish we could desktop shortcut into servers like before we got hit with the FLS patch .

I am happy to report there have been no cave caused player deaths yet today after disabling the undermesh timer. I ran through a few early am after the reboot as well. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

After this update servers show wrong ping.Before update wos 35-70.Now 170.And zero players online.Im forced use direct connect option.

Single Player game freeze in random and have lags.

@F_Constantine from what I can tell, your char in the database is not linked to your new id. If completing the character creation and re-starting the game doesn’t solve it for you, your best bet is probably going to be editing the database yourself and hoping for the best. There are a few threads how to do it.

P.S. If this doesn’t work, since you are using mods anyway, you may try installing pippi and placing your new char in your old clan (if you have one).

1 Like

Thanks for the advice. I’m not sure if I can figure it out, but - I’ll try to find these “few threads”…

In that log, I see that your game is loading the offline mod. That might be part of the issue.

1 Like

I deleted all mods, put backup saves again, tried to load them without mods - the result is the same: instead of loading a saved game, I find myself at the beginning, creating a new character. :slightly_frowning_face:

Try updating your game to the latest version. You are not using the latest client according to the log:
[2020.08.30-14.46.48:521][ 0]LogDreamworld:Display: Dreamworld revision: 235257
[2020.08.30-14.46.48:521][ 0]LogDreamworld:Display: Dreamworld snapshot: 25921

In addition, you are supposed to complete character creation and relog in order to get a FuncomID assigned to you.

In any case, the problem comes from the fact that you have only 1 account in the database and that account is not linked to any ID, neither steam nor Funcom’s (user field is empty):

1 Like

Oh, forgive me, I seem to be confused about my saves and downloaded the log file from the back-up, before updating the game. Excuse me.
Anyway, I just found another back-up, an older one, and the game loaded with it !!! :partying_face:
Once again, sorry that you had to sort out my confusion, but in any case - thank you so much for trying to help!

P.S. Perhaps I will remove my “cry for help” so that no one else can be misled. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

This patch still has the Lost Online Connection bug for Win 8.1.

This is a ‘bogus’ bug which happens like 19/20 times I go to the play online page.
1/20 times, I can get a list of servers, but ping times are bogus.

I can still connect to the server I play on if I use the direct Connection button, and as you can see the in game ping times are just fine.

thanks for the fixes, any chance the next update will fix the bugged hair/armor physics? Playing on official servers we cannot use mods to change our character back to size 1.0, so we have been stuck with this bug since EA.

New update is out!

1 Like