PC Patch (10.03.2020) - Update 39 Followers I: Followers Management System, AI fixes and more!

thanks. Someone on the Official Server, I play on checked it and same result. Maybe next time.

1 Like

Report typo: left out the word “not” :rofl:

2 Likes

Awesome update guys! its great to see you going in the direction of letting us command thralls. I hope for at least us PvE players we can someday set thralls to auto farm resources.
Side note, I notice all my pets still show 0 for their damage and armor pen stats when looking at them in their inventory. Will this be fixed sometime in the near future? I’ve had to eyeball their damage for a while now.

The Update was nice for like two hours and then the first bug came up, now i can’t equip any weapons or tools anymore, so theres no farming, no fighting and also no building 'cause of a lack of building materials. Long srory short, i can’t play at all anymore! Please fix this as soon as possible.
(And yes i did restart the Game, the Admin also restarted the Server, we tried almost everything to fix that issue, now its up to Funcom)

Equip a 2 handed weapon, any will do. Then try again.

Yep, just remember that this is the begin-phase and, based on constructive, useful feedback via #Conan-Unconquered:Suggestions, the hardworking FunCom Dev Thralls can add tweaks and adjustments so, if you have ideas regarding what would be great additions, drop your ideas into Suggestions.

• but, just being able to spot where the dratted ingrate thralls and pets and mounts are when I have inadvertently ‘died’ - that alone makes it well worth it. Also, Clan leaders are able to see which of their clan-mates has been using up their valuable quota by placing, and not storing, all their lvl 1 thralls (or ‘panthers because they are cute’ - no further comment on that - You know who you are…)
2 Likes

Follower management UI is a great additon and can be very helpful. Hope, it will expand its functionality over time. I got an immediate question: What does it mean, if some followers are highlighted and others are not?

We have still to count our thralls manually since the total number shown will be avaiable when the follower cap kicks in, hece it would be to late. For example, due to the list I was able to count 136 followers for our 7 player clan (85 max allowed atm). If we would recognise this much difference at the time of implementation of the cap the result would be a desaster. I suggest to make the total number avaiable before the follower caps release.

Last target was 100 for a 10 person clan. AS for the date, I am sure they will give a warning out. Best bet is to keep an eye on the forums for a testlive patch that will precursor the full release.

85 is max for a 7 player clan.
They already mentioned to make a announcement at least two weeks before it will be made active. My point was that its a little bulky to count all thralls.The total number is most usefull before the cap takes actions.

2 Likes

It depends, if you still have 1000 thralls, then you haven;t been prepping for the purge coming. Most clans started thinning the herd as soon as the break bond came around, as well as having to change out OG thralls for new ones that can level up. SO if that is the case, that is on you, not funcom. Been at least 2+ months to start prepping.

what specific measures are taken against undermeshing?

1 Like

Really great feature with the FM System. Thanks to the dev teams!

It needs to show the number of thralls whether there is a limit enabled or not (I know other people have already said this, but I want to repeat it to make sure Funcom knows there is a demand).

4 Likes

If that happens, I would just laugh so hard. What would you do instead if u dont have to farm in PVE? Look on your carpet, sit on your chair pretending eating something tasty? Common.

1 Like

According to my short-timed experience with the follower management system, the highlighted ones are those in your vicinity, the other ones are farther away.

2 Likes

I’d like to be able to sort my followers by clicking the column-heads.

And the German descriptions for Fighters, Entertainers and Bearers all look so similar (Kämpfer, Künstler, Kellner) that I’d like to propose a change of the translations.

I agree that it should be showing us the number of followers no matter if the system to remove them is enabled or not. Especially on the official servers since we know that portion is coming it would help to know how many we have currently to help plan ahead. yes we can count them but when they are spread out all over this would indeed help.

Another thing I would like to see is the personal names we have given them show up in the list, maybe as a separate column or to replace their system name. I renamed most of mine to by their location to help find them, but they all show up using the default name. Would be nice if this was also true for the event log.

thanks.

2 Likes

That is odd. I could have sworn they were all showing their default names. I placed another thrall this morning and when I checked now they are all showing their custom name.

This was for pets and thralls and on official 1504. Guess it is working OK

2 Likes

Game is still crashing with message “Fatal Error”, still can not connect to servers beause server list is empty. You mentioned like 50 times on forum you gonna fix this crashing problems. YOU DONT! This is borring actually. You are still not listening to players