[PC][PVP] eXiles eXposed 18+ (1/18/20 Official PVP settings) Visual Mods, No PVP restrictions

NEW PVP server: eXiles eXposed 18+

Fresh server starting on 01/18/2020!
Population Limit: 40
Clan Max Size: 8
No PVP or building damage time restrictions.
Official PVP server settings, except for these changes:

• idle thirst and hunger modifiers: 0.5 (half of normal)
  • offline thirst and hunger modifiers: 0 (disabled)
  • friendly damage modifier: 0 (friendly fire disabled)

Adults only.

The intention of this server is to play like an official server with the addition of some visual and aesthetic changes. Those visual changes and Sexiles mod make this an 18+, adults only server. I’ve been looking for a server like this and couldn’t find any, so I created what may be a unique server for this game.

Because this is to play like an official server, do not expect and admin assistance, interference or use of admin powers/rights. The admin will be a player on this server like any other.

The mods used for this server are:

1. PermPaint (to make warpaints actually worth using)
  2. Invisible Warpaints (a visual mod to give you the option of not having warpaint interfere with your look)
  3. More dances for the dancers (adds 2 better dances to the default dances)
  4. Lust Goddess Armor Set (beautiful armor that I think is lore friendly)
  5. Exposed Armor HD - Released 2018! (a visual mod that is one of the reasons this server is 18+)
  6. Improved_Bodies_2_Shaved_and_Oily (a visual mod)
  7. Fashionist v3.2.0 (1.0 and DLC compatible) (a visual mod that allows you to control the look of your character as well as not give away what armor you’re wearing and thus what build you are)
  8. Conan Sexiles 3.2.0 (■■■ animations that is one of the reasons this server is 18+)

All players welcome! New players welcome! Vets welcome! RPers welcome! PVP and raiders welcome! Everyone is welcome!

When will server be up?

The server is currently up and running!

whats the ip and the server name

Full name:
eXiles eXposed 18+ (1/18/20 Official PVP settings) Visual Mods, No PVP restrictions

IP address:
172.106.131.177:35900

Hi,

The server is down today, will it be up and running again? (I have just started yesterday…)