Game mode: [Enter game mode here: (Online official | Online private | Single-player)] Online Private Server - Gportal Server
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc] BUG
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE] PvE Server (although would effect all 3)
Region: [Please enter your server region] America (East Coast)
[Describe the bug here] Changing the PC Server Side settings - Player Encumbrance Multiplier to be lower so players can carry more. After each change, the server encumbrance / weight is the exact same as before the change. The change is on the server settings ini file is confirmed.
I do have mods but that should have no play or issue with this change.
Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
- Reset the server settings for PlayerEncumbranceMultiplier=1 to 0.5 and 0.25
- Restarted server with new settings.
- Also Tested it based on the official server where its 1.0 multiplier
- Noticed no changes when I made changes in that setting (after I saved and restarted the server) Other settings did change after the restart (Maelstorm cooldown timer extended to 120 minutes for example).
- Repeated process #1 when I changed it from 0.5 to 0.25 (same result in the long run)