Pending connection failure, Ps4 5/26/2019

Which country are you from?

Argentina

Can’t connect to most EU servers (I play particularly in server #3201)

Im having same issue when trying to connect to EU server 3082,im connecting to it from Kurdistan.

Same issue here, from Argentina too. Can’t connect to my european server since yesterday’s patch. Please look into It ASAP.

EU servers still not working for Argentinians 24 hrs now. I opened a thread, pm you, and posted everywhere I could. Still no answer from the devs. Can you please at least confirm that you are aware of our situation?

@infoscat

I’ve noticed it can take a few days to get a response.

In the meantime when you message the mods and developers, make sure to tag the or “@“ them. I believe that increases your odds of being seen.

1 Like

Same issue here, #3201 and the rest of EU servers are down since yesterday after the last patch for ps4 to Buenos Aires, Argentina, users. Please help whit some info. Tnx. Cant mention Ignasis cause im new member. Ignasis@

Hey everybody,
Thanks for the information and apologies for the delay (it was vacations yesterday).
We’ve informed our team so they can look into it.

Thank you @Ignasi, i just entered for a few seconds, saw i was killed by another player and then it goes down again. #3201

Found my place destroyed and all my stuff gone. Anyway it seems to be fixed.

1 Like

@Ignasi Thanks for your attention. Im apologise about my english. ¿Theres is something in some remote place that maybe can you do to bring us back our lost clan things? It happens because we cant connect for the 48 last hrs. I can take a capture of the server log. Its 3201 clan in #3201 official server.

Salut le Server 3129 impossible a se connecter es normal ou pas ? depuis hier soir Impossible a jouer , Sa fais deja 3 semaine que sa dure On a des lag , des deco qui peu durée pendant 2h a 3h de temps merci de faire quelque chose au plus vite merci

@Ignasi It’s working again!. Thanx for the fix. Cheers. :grinning:

1 Like

Still having issues connecting to 3082 and all EU servers from kurdistan,any info when it will be fixed? My base is probably wiped after 4 days of not being on :frowning: .

For some reason american servers work but i get over 250 ping on them so i cant move servers

1 Like

It’s still not working as of Monday, June 3 2019, I can’t log in to private server Europe when accessing it from Middle East. Or official after the 1.42 patch it’s really devastating please let me know if you guys are looking at this! Thanks

@Ignasi

I just rented a server yesterday. And I began to have this issue on my own server now.

region: NA
Server type: PVP

@Ignasi this problem is going on globally, EU servers are not working then again the pending connection bug is really frustrating all of us out, please let us know what’s going on in regards of solving this issue.

Game mode: [Online | Singleplayer]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: [Europe]

[When ever I try join a private server “iron islands” it gives me a message saying “pending connection to host” or when I try join . Via friend it says “ failed to join requested game” I’ve been trying for over a week and nothing please help me out ]

Steps on how to reproduce issue:
1.log on Conan exiles
2.filter internet search “iron islands”
3.join the server
4.”Pending connection to host” lost connection to host

We’ll inform our team again. Thanks for letting us know.

2 Likes

we are experiencing the same issue when we try access Europe server private or official and it’s been more then 2 weeks please let us know if you guys know what wrong as we really are dedicated to the game and would like to continue on our desired server thanks