Pending connection failure, Ps4 5/26/2019

I am on private server on (EU) and it’s happening for me and our team aswell since 4 days ago, it’s possible that it was because of the latest patch as we were the alphas but I don’t think so anymore lol but if there is a update on this bug please let me know

@Ignasi if there is any update on the issue please let all of us know as we’re still waiting for over 2 weeks now thanks man appreciate it!

We’re poking our team about this again. They did some changes behind the scenes a few days ago that solved this problem for some players, but it seems some regions are still affected.
Could all of you still affected by this issue let us know your region and ISP again?
Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

Cant connect to EU servers from Kurdistan,isp is fastline
Having this issue for over a week now

1 Like

I can’t connect from dubai and my friends can’t get on the server from Pakistan. The ISP for Pakistan is PTCL and for dubai it’s etisalat. We have 10 members from Pakistan that can’t connect on the private servers (EU)

I can’t connect from Pakistan also, city Lahore ISP ptcl too and it’s happening for my friends aswell

Happening for me in dubai aswell over 2 weeks now please fix it

Any update on this ?hello?

We’re poking our team about it again. Apologies for the delay.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.