Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE-Conflict
I’ve had this happen twice already: a pet that’s following me dies for no apparent reason. Here is what I know about the circumstances:
- The pet is in the “following” state, not “guarding”, “scouting” or “returning home”.
- The pet is not hungry and has food in inventory.
- The pet is not engaging in combat.
- There is no event log entry mentioning the death of the pet.
Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
- Order the pet to follow you.
- Run around doing whatever it is you want to do.
- At some point, the game will display the message " IS NO LONGER FOLLOWING YOU" (with replaced by the actual name of your pet).
This is going to be difficult to repro, because there’s very little info on it. If you could make the game log pet deaths and causes, it would help me gather more info.