Ping went up a lot

Did the Ping go up for other people by any chance? I’ve been steady at 30/50, for the past two months (give or take) and today, it jumped to 140+ which prevents me from logging in to the server i play on. Just curious :slight_smile:

Check the players numbers. Since december when players are orevr 20 ping is over 400 and server fps 4. When players are under 20 server is decent 100 ping …

all the servers are over 300 ping BUT i cant join any servers because of the high ping… what i find weird is that IM THE ONE BEING BLAMED BECAUSE GPORTAL IS BROKEN AGAIN. seriously funcom would you mind getting your act togetter??? i can t join a server because my ping is too high! jesus #$^& i just turned on my pc and its my fault if the servers are lagged out

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

also my current ping on other games is 100 whit netflix running and im doing quite fine

1 Like

Same thing here … Usual ping between 30/50 for the server i play on but 90% of the servers are now unplayable (for me) because of of the ping spike. Every other online game i play have a regular ping of 50 (give or take).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.